I would like to use Essence and Raven phones with Jablotool Cloud. I will be managing more phones at a time, that is why I would like to add the phones to a phone group in Jablotool. How can I add Essence or Raven to the phone group?
Follow these steps:
- Login to your Jablotool account at www.jablotool.com and select your phone group. If you do not have a group yet follow the guide here.
- Check whether Essence or Raven are ready for adding to a phone group. Make sure that:
- Data is active on the Essence SIM card and Raven is connected to internet via WiFi;
- Phones can receive SMS;
- Firmware of your Raven is up-to-date;
- Phones are turned ON.
For more information about how to make phones ready for adding to Jablotool click here.
- While being in the phone group, click on ADD PHONE in the upper left corner.
- A pop-up form will appear. Fill in the phone number in international format (e.g. +420 123 456 789) and give a name to your phone. You can change this name anytime later.
- For security reasons, the administration must be confirmed on the phone. On Essence, press the button with green tick. On Raven, click on the icon on the display.
|Allow Essence administration||Allow Raven administration|
Phone will start communicating with Jablotool. Once the registration is completed the registration status in Jablotool will change to OK.