How can I access the Android system recovery on Raven?
- Switch the phone off and wait 60 seconds (it is important).
- Press and hold the Volume Up button.
- Switch the phone on by pressing the Power button.
- Wait until the Android system recovery appears. Be patient it may take up to 30 seconds.
- Now you can release the Volume Up button.
- You are in the Android system recovery mode. Navigate through the menu using the Volume Up / Volume Down buttons, confirm your choice by pressing the Power button.
Warning: Some actions taken in the Android system recovery may delete all user data and settings and cannot be undone. If you do not feel sure, please select “reboot system now” to leave the menu without any impact on your phone and its settings.