Please follow these steps:
- After you start adding Essence to Jablotool, the phone will ask you to confirm its registration.
When Essence does not ask you to confirm the registration Jablotool will display further help automatically.
Adding phone to a group
Click on the icon of smartphone with SMS as on the picture below for further help.
Follow the instructions and send the registration SMS from your mobile phone. Once the SMS is delivered Essence will ask you to confirm the registration.
If you still cannot add Essence to Jablotool follow further steps:
- Make sure data is activated on your SIM card. Ask your network provider.
- Make sure that the configuration of internet access point (APN) is set to Automatic. Select Options > Settings > Network > APN > Automatic.
- Check the signal strengh. Press and hold * (star) button until you come to advanced screen. When you press and hold the * (star) button again you will return back to the basic screen.
Also, if the GSM signal gets low Essence will show the following symbol on its display:
Then follow these steps to improve the signal:
- Move the phone away from thick walls or metal door frames, place the phone towards windows.
- If the signal is not stable follow this guide to switch Essence to 2G or 3G network only.
- Use SIM card of another network provider which offers better network coverage in your area.
- Consider using Essence with external antenna. Your Essence can be modified for use with external antenna by Jablocom authorized service partner. You will find the list of service partners on this link. Contact your business partner for more information.
NOTE: You might receive an error message to your mobile phone from the Essence which will look something like this:
1.1 Orange,1.2 1,1.3 93,1.4 2
2.1 internet,2.2 orange,2.3 orange
3.1 0.0.0.0,3.2 0.0.0.0
5.1 8734,5.2 2385,5.3 0
It usually means that the SIM card in Essence has problems with data connection via mobile network, please continue with step 2.
Now try to add Essence to JabloTool again. Do you still need help? Click here and submit the form.