I updated the SW of my JabloPhone (GDP-04i) or HelpMe! KIT (GDP-04i RF). But afterwards the only language of the phone is English. Before I used Norwegian. Can I add it back?
You can add your Norwegian. Follow these steps. You will need a PC connected to the internet.
- Run JabloTool SW in your PC and connect your telephone by USB cable to the PC,
- Click on the icon of GDP-04i and choose Update firmware
- Check the option Advanced update configuration, choose Next
- In the line languages, click on their list in the right column, a new table will appear.
- Choose Norwegian, then OK
- Finish the phone update.
Now you will be able to select the Norwegian language in the phone. Select Menu > Settings > Phone settings > Language