Essence release notes
Business desktop phone
version 2.2.2 11th April 2017 (new model GDP-06i)
New functions and improvements
- Updated database of internet access points.
- Updated texts of user interface in Hungarian.
- Fixed: Roaming was indicated with SIM of Transatel France when Essence was logged to a French network.
- Fixed: Manual selection of network providers showed empty list. Bug occurred when connection with JabloTool was active or when data on SIM card was not available during the search for network providers.
- Fixed: User contact could not be erased and edited when neighbouring contact was a phone group contact. Bug occurred when a phone group hotkey was stored with empty First name and Last name.
- Fixed: Neighbouring contact was highlighted after user edited a contact in phonebook and saved changes. Bug occurred when a phone group hotkey was stored with empty First name and Last name.
- Fixed: Wrong items were displayed in contact OPTIONS menu in some cases. Bug occurred when a phone group hotkey was stored with empty First name and Last name.
- Fixed: Phone group hotkey could not be dialled. Bug occurred when a phone group hotkey was stored with empty First name and Last name.
- Fixed: Selected phonebook contact moved from the lower position to the upper position on the display in a limited number of cases.
Bug occurred when a phone group hotkey was stored with empty First name and Last name.
version 2.1.9 16th December 2016 (new model GDP-06i)
New functions and improvements
- Alphabetical sorting of contacts in phonebook includes characters with diacritics.
- Phone will communicate its IMEI and IMSI to Jablotool after it is switched ON for the first time or when SIM card is changed.
- Bulk deleting of contacts is now faster.
- Updated database of internet APN
- Minor adjustment of Essence texts in Hungarian.
- Fixed: User interface in call transfer is now unified.
- Fixed: Call divert can be configured to all long numbers.
- Fixed: Emergency numbers can be dialled even when calling to user contacts is restricted by phone group administrator.
- Fixed: Essence turned ON in English instead of Swedish when SIM card of Swedish network provider was inserted.
- Fixed: Dialling with fixed prefix could not be always cancelled by code stored under hotkey.
- Fixed: Message “Unable to process” appeared in call transfer.
- Fixed: Emergency numbers 000, 08, 112, 110, 118, 119, 911 and 999 are now supported when no SIM card is present.
- Fixed: Search in contacts containing characters with diacritics
- Various bug fixes
version 2.0.19 20th August 2016 (new model GDP-06i)
First SW version
- Support of phone group hotkeys
- Phonebook capacity increased to 2500 contacts
- Multicolour LED signalling
- Read more
version 1.8.4 30th November 2016
- Essence is ready to support Admin Hotkeys
- Updated database of internet APN for connecting to Jablotool
- Update of firmware texts in Czech, Danish, English, French, German and Spanish
- Various minor bug fixes
version 1.7.8 2nd May 2016
- Fixed: Essence occasionally stopped synchronizing contacts and other data with JabloTool account where the phone was added.
version 1.7.7 19th November 2015
- User of Essence and administrator of phone group can configure remotely how incoming calls will be handled. Read more
- Fixed: when data connection is not available Essence sends only one SMS to www.jablotool.com Read more
- Fixed: incoming video call over GSM network is rejected correctly.
- Fixed: names of network providers in manual network search are read from SIM card.
- Fixed: name of network provider in advanced standby screen is read from SIM card.
Press and hold * (star) to switch between advanced and basic standby screen.
- Fixed: incoming MMS are discarded without displaying to user.
- Various other bug fixes
version 1.6.8 22nd May 2015
- Portuguese language added
version 1.6.7 18th May 2015
- Bug fix: Increased sensitivity of handset microphone. Low sensitivity occurred only on HW XG10107 (to see your HW version type *#06#).
version 1.6.6 15th January 2015
- Optimized data traffic on Essence SIM card when using Essence with JabloTool for phones. Read more
- Audible signalization of incoming SMS during active call
- Improved indication of missing SIM card and SIM card error
- Minor bug fixes
version 1.6.2 20th October 2014
- Sorting of contacts by First name or Last name
- Selectable network mode – 2G, 3G or automatic
- Storing of new phone number directly into Hotkey
- Special characters like @ or € can be inserted into contact details or SMS.
- Factory reset can be protected by password in JabloTool.
- Improved synchronization of SMS with JabloTool
- Dialling with selected prefix – the number being dialled is displayed without such prefix. Read more
- Changed order of items in main menu
- Synchronization of contacts cannot be triggered in Essence until its registration in JabloTool is finished.
- Minor bugfix: Dialling of numbers with P characters.
- Various bug fixes
version 1.5.21 16th September 2014
- Automatic dialling with selected prefix, activated by service code
- Optimized volume of ringing, tone dialling and DTMF
- Optimized volume in calls on handset
- Various bug fixes
version 01.05.17 26th May 2014
- Dialling DTMF sequence by Hotkey
- Bugfix: The ID of incoming call was not entered into call history after Explicit call transfer.
version 1.5.14 22nd April 2014
- Indication of roaming added to display in stand-by
- Bugfix: Sending of USSD commands to the network, e.g. *25*[number]# to transfer call to another number
- Bugfix: Dutch translation of firmware corrected
version 1.5.13 1st April 2014
- Synchronization of contacts with Microsoft Exchange (version 2007 SP1 , 2010, 2010 SP1, 2010 SP2 and 2013 supported)
- Sorting of phonebook by last name or first name
- Field „Company“ added to the contact details
- Automatic configuration of date & time format
- Manual network selection
- Higher volume of ringing and notification sounds
- Dialling of DTMF codes from contact list
- Indication of ongoing call with number stored in more contacts, (e.g. „+3“ when you speak to number stored in three contacts)
- New design of stand-by screen (missed calls, incoming SMS)
- Icons of administrator and user contacts
- Administrator can limit calling and texting to administrator contacts only
- Administrator can disable user contacts and allow administrator contacts only
- Bugfix: SMS in inbox temporarily disappeared after switching OFF the phone
version 1.4.3 1st January 2014
- Updated APN database
version 1.4.1 17th December 2013
- Simplified Conference call
- Simplified Call transfer
- Automatic APN config
- Bugfix: No JabloTool connection of APN was longer than 11 characters.
- Bugfix: No audio indication of a waiting call.
- Bugfix: No BUSY tone when other party is busy or rejected incoming call.
version 1.3.3 2nd December 2013
- Call divert
- Call waiting
version 1.2.6 1st November 2013
- Improved phone update process
version 1.2.5 21st October 2013
- Google contacts sync
- Menu options for conference call
- Menu options for call transfer
- Phonebook search
- Phone languages: česky, Deutsch, Español, Magyar
- Phone languages: Norsk, Polski, Slovene, Suomi
version 1.2.2 30th September 2013
- Text messaging
- Headset support
- Various bugfixes
- Performance improvements
- Update will reset your phone to factory settings
version 01.01.0910th September 2013
- Basic calling functions
- Basic cloud services support
- OTA update
- Contact management
- Call list
- Silent mode (button)
- Speakerphone (button)