I want to synchronize my contacts between JabloPhone and JabloTool automatically after computer starts up. How can I do this?
Follow these steps:
- Select the shortcut by which you launch JabloTool on your Desktop and copy the shortcut on your Desktop. Rename the shortcut to “JabloTool – tray”.
- Right-click on the shortcut and choose Properties. Go to the line Target and modify the information by adding the parameter “/tray” behind the file JabloTool.exe. The whole path to JabloTool will look for example like “C:Program FilesJABLOCOMJabloToolJabloTool.exe” /tray
- Save the changes.
- Now add this location into the list of programs that are launched automatically after Windows system starts. For example in Windows 7 follow this procedure:
- Click the Start button, click All Programs, right-click the Startup folder, and then click Open.
- Drag the modified shortcut into the Startup folder and save changes.
Now open JabloTool on your desktop by clicking on the original shortcut (without parameter “/tray”). Go to Contacts, then Settings and set automatic synchronization of contacts. Save changes. Next time you switch on your computer JabloTool will be launched hidden on the background. You will not have to open JabloTool yourself but the automatic synchronization of contacts with MS Outolook will be running.